This topic is one of the most exciting and stimulating financial crime courses in our portfolio. Accredited by the CPD certification service and delivered in association with the University of Gloucestershire, the course aims to demystify the management of virtual assets (VA), also known as cryptography and Distributed Ledger Technology.
The course is designed to support risk professionals, anti-money laundering ,laundering professionals and VC industry practitioners in understanding more about the development of (VA) and how to manage associated financial crime risks.
Core learning is provided via a detailed course manual, with additional media providing further help and guidance on some of the course’s key learning points.
To confirm learning and understanding, all students are required to complete a timed one-hour online assessment made up of 25 multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 80% and the format is open-book.
The course is delivered in association with the University of Gloucestershire, and students who are successful will be permitted to use the designation ‘AdvCertVC’ to confirm their qualification.
Register NOW and get £100 discount with code fintechnews
*Students can start the course as soon as they enroll and it is self-paced so they can do it in their own time.
- Thu25Apr2019Fri26Apr2019The Hague, Netherlands
EuropeanPaymentSummit (EPS) offers a unique 2 day dual program featuring key developments in the payments/transaction space combined with a key sessions on expert industry insights on how payment innovations are driving and enabling the Digital Transformation at a previously unseen pace. Next to plenary introductions, delegates can create a meaningful 2 day program in order to gain best insights on developments, debate on key issues and learn from best practices.
Register now and get 10% off with code FINCH
- Thu02May2019Zürich, Switzerland
Join this insightful evening about RegTech & Automation, including these top speakers:
- Matthias Müller: Matthias acts as secretary general at BX Swiss, formerly known as Berne exchange. Before joining BX Swiss, he was head of group innovation management at SIX Group.
- Marcel Blattner: Marcel is the Chief Data Scientist at Tamedia. He holds a Phd in physics, is highly interested in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and committed to turn Data into Business value.
- David Bundi: David is the Head of RegTech at PwC Legal Switzerland. He has been working in Legal & Compliance for over 10 years in Switzerland and the US at retail, international private and major Swiss banks.
- Michael Werner: Michael is a RegTech professional at PwC Legal Switzerland. He holds a Master in Law and worked in Austria, Russia and now Switzerland. Michael is highly interested in automation topics like RPA, ML and AI.
- Nerma Taletovic: Nerma is a Regulatory Trainee at PwC Legal Switzerland. She holds a Bachelor in Mathematics & Informatics and is currently finishing her Master in Mathematics & Law.
Register here: Regtech & Automation
- Wed08May2019Baur au Lac, Zurich
Piyush Gupta is the Chief Executive of DBS Bank – World’s Leading Digital Bank. Since 2009, Mr. Gupta has transformed DBS from a traditional financial institution into the World's leading digital bank.
Whether it is through the adoption of new technology, strategic acquisitions, new partnerships, or diversification, traditional banks are scrambling to respond to rapid changes in consumer behaviour. Since launching its mobile phone-based “disrupter” banks in India and Indonesia in 2016, DBS has signed up more than 2.6m customers via fingerprint technology.
In this gathering of senior leaders at the Baur au Lac in Zurich, Mr. Gupta will share his views on the real threats and opportunities presented by Asia’s rising technology giants such as Alibaba and Tencent. He will shed light on the challenges he foresees for Europe's largest banks, as well as the challenges that stand ahead of the industry as a whole. We will ask him to give his sense of where the unique opportunities lie for Swiss companies in South-East Asia.
Ticket available at www.asiaseries.ch
- Mon27May2019Tue28May2019Zurich, Switzerland
- Mon03Jun2019Wed05Jun2019The Rai, Amsterdam
In 2019, Europe’s biggest FinTech event is back in Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is the destination where the payments, FinTech and Financial Services communities come together to connect and build the future of money.
From industry institutions to up-and-coming innovators, everyone is here, every time. Businesses come together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Join us to experience:
- The continent’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections, and deals in payments, FinTech and Financial Services
- Original content tackling the most disruptive and trailblazing topics, both regional and global
- The latest thinking on themes as diverse as payments, AI, data and analytics, distributed ledger technology and more
- Breaking business news, product launches, and exclusive industry announcements
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with influential leaders from the whole of the financial world
- Access to the most promising startups, entrepreneurs and innovators
- An exceptional event full of exciting experiences designed to keep you on your toes
Register now and enter code M19FNCH for €200 discount
- Thu06Jun2019Fri07Jun2019LITEXPO Vilnius, Lithuania
The largest two-day innovation festival in the Baltics, aka the celebration of digital culture.
Dating back to 2007 as a bloggers’ gathering, now counting 13 years and 6,000 attendees, LOGIN takes over the biggest exhibition and congress venue in Vilnius, where seven stages host 100+ speakers holding sessions on the most relevant topics of today. Focusing on innovation and progress, we thrive to give the best insights on what is actually happening around, and to glance into the future. Inspiration, networking, and brain teasers are included.
Besides the conference, the Internet Awards ceremony honours the excellence of Internet projects, and it’s a tendency to close this festival partying like mad at LOGOUT party. It all makes this an unforgettable event of the year.
This is certainly not one of those boring conferences you yawn into the third minute of the first talk. See for yourself! Check LOGIN at www.login.lt