- Mon14Jan2019Tue15Jan2019Hong Kong
Jointly organised by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the Asian Financial Forum (AFF) brings together influential members of the global financial and business community for groundbreaking discussions and exchange of insights on the global economy from an Asian Perspective.
At a glance:
▪ 100+ distinguished speakers
▪ 3,000+ participants from 46 countries and regions (85% C-suite level)
▪ 670+ meetings for 520+ companies at AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session
▪ 240+ participants at InnoVenture Salon
Key discussion topics
▪ China’s developments
▪ Global economic outlook
▪ Investment and wealth management
▪ Policy dialogue
▪ Technology and innovation
▪ Youth and talent development
For more information, visit here.
- Wed16Jan2019Fri18Jan2019Suvretta House, St. Moritz, Switzerland
After the huge success of the first Crypto Finance Conference in January 2018 in St. Moritz, Switzerland with 250 investors and ultra high net worth individuals at the event, the exclusive three day investor conference expanded to Geneva and California and is now back where it all began: In St. Moritz – only one week before the World Economic Forum in Davos. The CFC is a conference tailored around investors’ needs and limited to 200-250 participants, which all have to be approved by the board.
For more Information, visit here: https://crypto-finance-conference.com/
You will study the effects of the shift to open banking, the opportunities and challenges the shifts in market dynamics could create for you and how you can develop a strategy in the face of all this uncertainty. The module titles are:
1: Evolution of Digital for Banks & Open Banking;
2: Key Technology Enablers;
3: Battlegrounds & Sub-Sectors;
5: Winning Formula
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fintech market and distinguish the signal from the noise
- Identify opportunities and challenges from the fintech revolution for your business
- Develop a fintech strategy for your business
Register now and get 10% off with code FINTECH10
- Wed27Feb2019Lucerne University of Applied Sciences, Institute of Financial Services Zug
FinTech gilt als innovative Lösung für die Probleme der Finanzindustrie und verzeichnet hohe Wachstumsraten. Neben der Präsentation der Ergebnisse der IFZ FinTech Study geben hochkarätige Referentinnen und Referenten Auskunft über Entwicklungen im FinTech Bereich.
Die Präsentationen sind jeweils in englischer oder in deutscher Sprache, ohne Simultanübersetzung.
Weitere Informationen https://www.hslu.ch/
- Wed06Mar2019Thu07Mar2019Zug, Switzerland
Finance Expo with an exclusive touch.
The FINANCE WORLD EXPO will take place on the 6-7th of March 2019 in Zug, Switzerland, supported by the Canton of Zug.
The Finance World Expo agenda covers all the existing and arising topics in the financial market, focusing on innovative solutions that outperform traditional ways. A big part of the expo is dedicated to Blockchain technology and Security Tokens, how it changes certain segments of the business, financial activities, and demands of the clients. In addition to that, we will have exciting topics for the Round Table discussions, Keynote and Speaking sessions.
Tickets are on sale now with the Early Bird prices. Register now and get 10% off with code FinTech10
Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity!
- Thu14Mar2019The Dolder Grand, Zurich Switzerland
The purpose of the Swiss FinTech Awards is to promote regional development while helping create the strongest possible Swiss fintech ecosystem underpinned by international network links. The Awards specifically recognise outstanding fintech start-ups and influencers. The winners are chosen by a renowned jury consisting of a network of influential partner organizations and fintech experts.
For more Information, visit here
- Thu21Mar2019Fri22Mar2019St.Gallen, Switzerland
START Summit is Switzerland‘s leading conference for entrepreneurship and technology with more than 3‘000 participants. It is the biggest startup event in Switzerland, focusing on emerging technologies including Blockchain, AI, AR/VR, the IoT and their application fields. START Summit works toward creating innovation through educating and inspiring its participants and connecting them in order to create business opportunities. START Summit 2019 will take place in St.Gallen on the 21st/22nd of March 2019. Confirmed speakers are Richard Socher (Chief Scientist Salesforce), Daniel Graf (former VP Product Uber) and Bracken Darrell (CEO Logitech).
For More Information, visit here https://www.startsummit.ch/
- Tue26Mar2019Swiss Re Centre for Global Dialogue
Am 26. März 2019 findet im Swiss Re Centre for Global Dialogue in Rüschlikon das erste Finanz und Wirtschaft Forum «Blockchain in Financial Services» statt. Die Konferenz zeigt auf, wie sich Finanzdienstleister diese disruptive Technologie zunutze machen und in den Geschäftsalltag integrieren können. Konkrete Anwendungsbeispiele aus verschiedensten Branchen werden präsentiert.
Erfahren Sie, wie Sie mithilfe der Blockchain einen Wettbewerbsvorteil schaffen können, und sichern Sie sich Ihre Teilnahme unter www.fuw-forum.ch/blockchainfs.
Europe’s leading digital banking conference and exhibition (RBI EU 2019) is back on April 1-3 in London and we’re looking to work with appropriate media partners to raise awareness of the conference – I was keen to reach out to Fintech News Network to discuss this.
Now in its 4th year, RBI EU brought together 41 banks from 20 countries and 297 delegates in 2018. With the continued focus of banks on digital transformation, driven by open banking and PSD2, we are set to experience significant growth in 2019, creating an invaluable platform to also advertise our partners.
Register Now and get 10% off with code: FSG10
- Thu04Apr2019Fri05Apr2019Limassol, Cyprus
An elite gathering of the world’s leading financial institutions, disruptive Fintechs, challenger banks,
regulators, innovators, policymakers and supervisory authorities.
The 6th NPF is structured to offer all participants a blend of networking activities, serious business talk
and loads of in-depth insight, as well as actionable and practical tools and ideas that will add value to the
advancement of your financial transactions, payments, and compliance strategies.
For online registration visit qubevents.com and use code FinNews06 for 15% discount.
- Mon08Apr2019Tue09Apr2019Moscone Center, San Francisco
LendIt Fintech USA 2019 returns to San Francisco as we host the World’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation at the Moscone Center. The year’s event brings together 5,000 decision makers from major fintech, blockchain, digital banking and lending companies for 2 action-packed days of networking, learning and doing business.
Register here and enter code FNG15% to get 15% off
This topic is one of the most exciting and stimulating financial crime courses in our portfolio. Accredited by the CPD certification service and delivered in association with the University of Gloucestershire, the course aims to demystify the management of virtual assets (VA), also known as cryptography and Distributed Ledger Technology.
The course is designed to support risk professionals, anti-money laundering ,laundering professionals and VC industry practitioners in understanding more about the development of (VA) and how to manage associated financial crime risks.
Core learning is provided via a detailed course manual, with additional media providing further help and guidance on some of the course’s key learning points.
To confirm learning and understanding, all students are required to complete a timed one-hour online assessment made up of 25 multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 80% and the format is open-book.
The course is delivered in association with the University of Gloucestershire, and students who are successful will be permitted to use the designation ‘AdvCertVC’ to confirm their qualification.
Register NOW and get £100 discount with code fintechnews
*Students can start the course as soon as they enroll and it is self-paced so they can do it in their own time.
- Thu25Apr2019Fri26Apr2019The Hague, Netherlands
EuropeanPaymentSummit (EPS) offers a unique 2 day dual program featuring key developments in the payments/transaction space combined with a key sessions on expert industry insights on how payment innovations are driving and enabling the Digital Transformation at a previously unseen pace. Next to plenary introductions, delegates can create a meaningful 2 day program in order to gain best insights on developments, debate on key issues and learn from best practices.
Register now and get 10% off with code FINCH
- Thu02May2019Zürich, Switzerland
Join this insightful evening about RegTech & Automation, including these top speakers:
- Matthias Müller: Matthias acts as secretary general at BX Swiss, formerly known as Berne exchange. Before joining BX Swiss, he was head of group innovation management at SIX Group.
- Marcel Blattner: Marcel is the Chief Data Scientist at Tamedia. He holds a Phd in physics, is highly interested in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and committed to turn Data into Business value.
- David Bundi: David is the Head of RegTech at PwC Legal Switzerland. He has been working in Legal & Compliance for over 10 years in Switzerland and the US at retail, international private and major Swiss banks.
- Michael Werner: Michael is a RegTech professional at PwC Legal Switzerland. He holds a Master in Law and worked in Austria, Russia and now Switzerland. Michael is highly interested in automation topics like RPA, ML and AI.
- Nerma Taletovic: Nerma is a Regulatory Trainee at PwC Legal Switzerland. She holds a Bachelor in Mathematics & Informatics and is currently finishing her Master in Mathematics & Law.
Register here: Regtech & Automation
- Wed08May2019Baur au Lac, Zurich
Piyush Gupta is the Chief Executive of DBS Bank – World’s Leading Digital Bank. Since 2009, Mr. Gupta has transformed DBS from a traditional financial institution into the World's leading digital bank.
Whether it is through the adoption of new technology, strategic acquisitions, new partnerships, or diversification, traditional banks are scrambling to respond to rapid changes in consumer behaviour. Since launching its mobile phone-based “disrupter” banks in India and Indonesia in 2016, DBS has signed up more than 2.6m customers via fingerprint technology.
In this gathering of senior leaders at the Baur au Lac in Zurich, Mr. Gupta will share his views on the real threats and opportunities presented by Asia’s rising technology giants such as Alibaba and Tencent. He will shed light on the challenges he foresees for Europe's largest banks, as well as the challenges that stand ahead of the industry as a whole. We will ask him to give his sense of where the unique opportunities lie for Swiss companies in South-East Asia.
Ticket available at www.asiaseries.ch
- Mon27May2019Tue28May2019Zurich, Switzerland
- Mon03Jun2019Wed05Jun2019The Rai, Amsterdam
In 2019, Europe’s biggest FinTech event is back in Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is the destination where the payments, FinTech and Financial Services communities come together to connect and build the future of money.
From industry institutions to up-and-coming innovators, everyone is here, every time. Businesses come together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Join us to experience:
- The continent’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections, and deals in payments, FinTech and Financial Services
- Original content tackling the most disruptive and trailblazing topics, both regional and global
- The latest thinking on themes as diverse as payments, AI, data and analytics, distributed ledger technology and more
- Breaking business news, product launches, and exclusive industry announcements
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with influential leaders from the whole of the financial world
- Access to the most promising startups, entrepreneurs and innovators
- An exceptional event full of exciting experiences designed to keep you on your toes
Register now and enter code M19FNCH for €200 discount
- Thu06Jun2019Fri07Jun2019LITEXPO Vilnius, Lithuania
The largest two-day innovation festival in the Baltics, aka the celebration of digital culture.
Dating back to 2007 as a bloggers’ gathering, now counting 13 years and 6,000 attendees, LOGIN takes over the biggest exhibition and congress venue in Vilnius, where seven stages host 100+ speakers holding sessions on the most relevant topics of today. Focusing on innovation and progress, we thrive to give the best insights on what is actually happening around, and to glance into the future. Inspiration, networking, and brain teasers are included.
Besides the conference, the Internet Awards ceremony honours the excellence of Internet projects, and it’s a tendency to close this festival partying like mad at LOGOUT party. It all makes this an unforgettable event of the year.
This is certainly not one of those boring conferences you yawn into the third minute of the first talk. See for yourself! Check LOGIN at www.login.lt