- Wed24Oct2018Fri26Oct2018Buckhauserstrasse 24 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
Consensys Academy: Ethereum Smart Contract Development – powered by ti&m
This course will allow participants to master core skills for smart contracts development. After completion, participants will understand the technology and the fundamentals of smart contracts programming enabling them to apply it and develop key use cases on Ethereum.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand Blockchain for the decentralization of internet and a new paradigm for solution-enabling.
- Setup the developer environment for smart contracts, both in testnet and production.
- Understand Ethereum as the platform for developing top and key blockchain-based applications.
- Develop smart contracts for solving real-life problems through key use cases of Blockchain.
Goal & Target
This course is open to anyone with no previous or minimum experience in Ethereum interested in becoming a top blockchain developer. Participants will learn and develop fundamental skills for using and understanding the technology. They will be able to design, code, deploy and call smart contracts.
We strongly recommend a minimum of 6-months experience as a developer, preferably of web applications.
Advised but not required proficiency in the following topics:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Git, Terminal & VM Tool