The Digital Asset Development team is looking for a colleague who is passionate about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and innovation in financial services. You will be part of a small team driving Julius Baer’s digital asset roadmap in collaboration with diverse community across the entire bank and in close alignment with senior management.
- Provide on demand Digital Asset expertise to clients, relationship managers and BJB staff
- Ensure adequate sales and after-sales efforts for Digital Asset products and solutions
- Develop sales strategy and analytics for digital asset offering & services
- Educate RMs and BJB staff on Digital Assets, Blockchain, DeFi, Tokenisation and other DLT use cases
- Provide hands-on support for all matters related to Julius Baer’s Digital Asset offering shelf
- 5+ years experience in client facing and/or sales role with wealth management background
- 2+ years experience / strong know-how in digital assets and/or blockchain technology, supported by hands-on experience in tangible Blockchain / DLT use cases
- Highly motivated personality with pronounced entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent social skills with ability to effectively communicate to clients, relationship managers and a diverse range of stakeholders
- Well structured working style and attention to detail (data analytics and visualization skills are a plus)
- Fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
Your Contact: Alexandra Hofer
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. Julius Baer is focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them – in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.