Are you an entrepreneurial person with strong analytical skills and knowledge in Distributed Ledger Technology (e.g. Blockchain) and related Digital Money and Payment solutions? Do you understand the relationship between Digital Assets, Digital Money, Currencies and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and how it could be utilized in financial products?
Based in Zurich you will report to the lead of Digital Assets Digital Currencies/Payments lead and be part of the team that executes on our Digital Assets priorities.
- co-develop and maintain a product strategies for digital money/currencies and payment related products based on DLT covering the full product lifecycle
- turn strategy into actionable plans that balance short term needs of prototyping with long term needs of sustainable integration
- drive new products iteratively and lead feasibility studies, use case prototyping, MVP and potential integration into core banking systems
- lead deep-dives into different potential DLT solutions for cash/payment related use cases by collaborating across the group, and with industry and fintech partners
- apply banking product and financial market infrastructure knowledge to validate assumptions and enhance critical digital assets use cases
- feel comfortable to navigate legal, regulatory and policy uncertainty across different jurisdictions while staying focused on the project delivery
- 8+ years of experience in business and/or product management/development
- proven experience in complex group-wide DLT/blockchain initiatives in the area of digital money, currencies and payments
- strong industry experience of digital cash/payment, settlement and post-trade and profound understanding of the international monetary and financial systems
- proven understanding of the whole payment value chain and related banking services and experience in payment architecture design
- a self-starter who embraces challenges and takes the initiative to explore, solve complex problems and come up with solutions independently
- outcome driven, with a focused determination to deliver
- a strong communicator (written and verbal) and able to articulate complex problems effectively
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.