We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on a fair culture and our strong values. Having this strong team of employees, we can serve those who really need our product to make their lives better.
Product Marketing plays a critical role in shaping the way we communicate the value of our products, understand and respond to customer needs, and position ourselves in the market to drive demand and growth. To make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Director of Product Marketing to join our Marketing leadership and work closely with the wider team.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates TransferGo's products in the market;
- Be the expert on our customers, who they are, how they choose their money transfer provider, and their key buying criteria;
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends, providing reports and insights to the wider organisation;
- Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy for new products or features including coordinating launch activities and ensuring all channels remain on message;
- Provide the partnerships function with the necessary tools, resources, and training to sell the partnership opportunity effectively;
- Produce high-quality content that communicates the value of the product to customers including website, social, how-to, case studies, and videos;
- Work together with our current research function to analyse customer feedback to reveal how the product is being used and where improvements can be made;
- Work closely with our growth team to drive demand for the product, helping to create and optimise campaigns that highlight the product features and benefits;
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing, product and customer service teams to ensure constant alignment;
- Educate the market about the product offering through webinars, workshops, conferences, articles and other educational content.
You’ll report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing, preferably in financial services;
- Excellent data-driven analytical skills;
- Strong leadership skills, bringing evidence-based decision-making to your communications;
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices;
- Ability to be both highly strategic, and very hands-on;
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Obsessively fascinated by customer needs, open to challenge ideas, test, and look for innovative ways to approach the challenge;
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset;
- Project management skills, working in an organised way, in collaboration with the other team members;
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation;
- Passion for writing, and a natural skill to translate text into visuals, working with designers;
- A self-motivated organised individual with great attention to detail and who takes accountability and ownership;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
And if you can also do this stuff, even better:
- Experience in fintech and international money transfer.
As Director of Product Marketing at TransferGo, you will be responsible for developing and leading our product marketing strategy, driving the success and market adoption of our products. This role requires a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and the competitive landscape to effectively position and promote our offerings. You will be a key leader, working closely with Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
At TransferGo, we offer competitive rewards to all our people including company equity. We know that recognition is about more than just money, and we’ve fostered a culture of kudos to shine a light on the great work throughout the business, and the people making it all happen. We hold regular in person events to connect with each other and help all our TransferNauts to grow with a generous training allowance. We believe that empowering people makes for a happier and more effective workforce. This means we enable anyone who wants to pursue initiatives that deliver real value for our migrant customers.
What we offer:
- Be part of building a meaningful product in a growing fintech scale-up;
- We hire owners - all our employees are eligible to receive equity;
- A competitive rewards package;
- Generous holiday allowance (based on tenure);
- Competitive healthcare insurance / wellbeing package (based on your location);
- An annual training budget of €1,000 to spend on your growth;
- We truly embrace flexibility and our people work from a variety of places (office, hybrid and remote, you can find it all here);
- If you are near one of our offices, we are a pet-friendly company and we enjoy regular opportunities to connect in person (we truly value in person connection on a regular basis and celebrate in style).
At TransferGo, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership or any other protected category. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo. We look forward to meeting you!
TransferGo is a growing fintech scale-up on a mission to make the world a fairer place for migrants. We strive to provide tailored, more affordable financial services that make people's hard-earned money go further. Now in our 12th year, with over 320 employees in offices across Europe, we’re crafting a brilliant, relevant product that makes a difference in people's lives and the well-being of their families.