As the Operations Manager, you serve as the backbone of the company and ensure that the day-to-day business management processes run smoothly. Additionally, you support the management in establishing business standards and procedures.
- Support the management in a large variety of business administration duties
- serve as point of contact for employees and other stakeholders for HR-related matters
- manage the complete talent acquisition process
- supervise monthly payroll for employees in Switzerland, Germany and Lithuania, which is prepared by external service providers
- constantly update and expand HR polices, processes and software
- contribute in the establishment of employee performance and reward initiatives
- play a vital role in the creation and constantly improvement of FQX’s employer branding and marketing
- draft and occasionally review basic legal documentation such as NDAs, contracts or other agreements
- contribute in the establishment of compliance procedures and temporarily serve as Compliance Officer until full-time position is created
- Serve as point of contact for external accountant and regularly review P&L and approve bookings and payments in the accounting system
- independently manage the accounts payable
- contribute in the establishment of accounts receivables processes and management of these once turnover is generated
- support external accountant during annual audit
- prepare cash and investor reporting on a monthly basis
- regularly conduct target/actual analysis and assist the management with the budgeting process
- act as Secretary of the Board and serve as point of contact for the Board members and other stakeholders in Board-related matters, organize board meetings and take minutes
- organize Annual and Extraordinary Shareholder Assembly and ensure they fellow the legal requirements
- manage all types of corporate modifications such as for example change of Board members, share capital or registered place
- office management
- event organisation
- represent the company at conferences or seminars of all kinds
- establish a proper archive (physical and electronical)
Further responsibilities may be added based on the candidate’s skills and experiences and the development of the role.
- a higher degree in business administration (“Höhere Fachschule” minimum, Bachelor preferred)
- having worked in a similar role that requires a broad understanding of business administration duties for a minimum of 2 years
- a distinctive can-do attitude with not being afraid of facing new unique challenges on a regular basis
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German is an advantage
- exceptionally self-motivated, independent and directed.
- superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- must hold a valid permit to work in the EU or Switzerland
- an inclusive environment in which you can provide input, take on responsibility and drive things ahead.
- the possibility to lead and drive a global, highly innovative product.
- be at the forefront of innovation in global fin-legal-tech.
- work with some of the leading finance, legal and tech experts, and value a flat hierarchy and an open, integrative culture.
- have flexible working hours and be able to work remotely.
- enjoy having afterwork activities and company retreats with your colleagues every now and then.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please submit your CV to FQX AG and a motivation letter that also answers the following two questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
Incorporated in 2019, FQX operates a decentralized debt infrastructure for the future of finance. Based on the most recent legislations and distributed ledger technologies, FQX enables borrowers and investors to directly transact with each other by using FQX globally standardized debt instruments, called eNotes.
FQX had the privilege to see the company's cutting-edge innovative solution be recognized by prestigious awards in 2021 such as the Swiss Fintech Award and the Fintech Germany Award (Foreign Market Entrant). Very recently, FQX was also honored with winning the Global Fintech Hackcelerator Award 2022 at the Singapore Fintech Festival.