F10 advises SIX Fintech Ventures, the non-strategic 50mCHF venture capital fund of SIX Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland. SIX Fintech Ventures invests in early-stage Fintech start-ups that are relevant for the Swiss, Spanish and global financial centers.
The team is looking for someone to join the Global Investments team to manage and divest the existing portfolio for SIX Fintech Ventures. As an integral member of the F10 team, you will play a significant role by supporting us in all aspects of the portfolio management for F10.
- Oversee and manage portfolio companies of SIX Fintech Ventures during the divestment period until exit by taking responsibility for individual companies, represent F10 / SIX as a board observer and support senior investment managers in portfolio management and divestments.
- Support in managing various investment mandates of F10, like the F10 direct equity portfolio across different hubs.
- Support F10's fundraising activities for various investment funds.
- You have a genuine passion for venture capital, start-ups, and a strong interest in Fintech.
- You have minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- You have previous work experience around investment management until exit, (sell-side) M&A or transaction advisory either in a venture capital firm, start-up, consulting firm or investment bank.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering.
- You have an analytical and pragmatic approach, and you can work in a pro-active, autonomous, structured, and result-oriented manner.
- You are curious, humble, and team oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English. Additional language skills are a plus.
- An entrepreneurial environment with the chance to take ownership and make a tangible impact for F10 and its portfolio companies
- Competitive salary including a target bonus and long-term incentive through performance fee for SIX Fintech Ventures (carry)
- Flexible working environment with home office option
- 30 days of holidays
- Contract of employment of indefinite duration
- An attractive office space in Zurich
F10 is a global innovation ecosystem and early-stage investor making innovation work and advancing the future of finance.
F10 believes that collaboration is the key to innovation. F10 brings together ambitious founders with leading corporations, forward-thinking investors, and passionate mentors – and together, F10 creates an ecosystem that powers the future of finance.