FQX is a born-global start-up headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with an international and diverse team of around 20 people based all around Europe and Asia. FQX team consists of some of the leading finance, legal and tech experts, and the team values a flat hierarchy and an open, collaborative culture. FQX is committed to an environment in which everyone can provide input, take on responsibility and drive things ahead. Together FQX team solves new challenges and grow, professionally and personally.
- Drive the product strategy and generate USPs to make FQX's product succeed.
- Merge legal, financial engineering and tech inputs into a great product.
- Lead and coach the entire product development organisation, including a high-performing team of product managers and designers, and play a vital part in its growth.
- Steer strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of FQX's services.
- Communicate the company’s product strategy to all types of stakeholders, such as investors, management, staff, partners, customers.
- Supervise quality assurance processes, including integration and system testing.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading.
- Conduct active research and innovate to find ways how FQX's product can be changed, adapted and future market trends can be anticipated, thus pre-empting FQX becoming obsolete by missing out on trends.
- Help to develop, track, and control the budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
- Take initiatives, be proactive, embrace a dynamic start-up environment, and have fun
Further responsibilities may be added based on the candidate’s skills and experiences and the development of the role.
- Must have led products across all stages of the product life cycle, and have worked in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Must have knowledge of Web3 / DLT.
- Very nice to have is experience in smart contract structuring.
- Experience in the fintech sector, preferably in a B2B segment.
- Be happy with a "hands-on" role in the early days until the team has been established.
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management role.
- Very good level of technical understanding, a technical degree is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must hold a valid permit to work in the EU or Switzerland
- An inclusive environment in which you can provide input, take on responsibility and drive things ahead.
- The possibility to lead and drive a global, highly innovative product.
- Be at the forefront of innovation in global fin-legal-tech.
- Work with some of the leading finance, legal and tech experts, and value a flat hierarchy and an open, integrative culture.
- Have flexible working hours and be able to work remotely.
- Enjoy having afterwork activities and company retreats with your colleagues every now and then.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please submit your CV and a motivation letter that also answers the following two questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
Incorporated in 2019, FQX operates a decentralized debt infrastructure for the future of finance. Based on the most recent legislations and distributed ledger technologies, FQX enables borrowers and investors to directly transact with each other by using FQX globally standardized debt instruments, called eNotes.
FQX had the privilege to see the company's cutting-edge innovative solution be recognized by prestigious awards in 2021 such as the Swiss Fintech Award and the Fintech Germany Award (Foreign Market Entrant). Very recently, FQX was also honored with winning the Global Fintech Hackcelerator Award 2022 at the Singapore Fintech Festival.