Worldwebforum Fintech Satellite Event in Zurich (Jan 29th) / Exclusive Invitation for Fintechnews Readersby Fintechnews Switzerland January 18, 2016
WORLDWEBFORUM/Fintech is just a few days ahead and will bring together some of world’s leading fintech entrepreneurs and experts to discuss the future of finance.
On January 29th, senior executives from top fintech startups, banks, as well as governmental representatives, will gather at WORLDWEBFORUM/Fintech in Zurich in cooperation with Leonteq, an event sponsored by the likes of Helvetia, Ernst & Young, Cornèr Bank, to discuss all things in fintech.
WORLDWEBFORUM/FinTech, which intends to be an “open and neutral platform to discuss the vast and dynamic potential of financial technology,” will host a set of keynotes and panel discussions entirely dedicated to financial technology and the sector’s risks and opportunities. It brings together leading B2B and B2C Fintech companies from all over the world to discuss global topics.
Speakers will include top-notch experts from both the public and private sectors such as Rupert Schaefer, member of the executive board at the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA); Michael Rolph, CRO and co-founder of YoYo Wallet London; Roger Ying, CEO and founder of Pandai Beijing; Dennis Just, CEO and founding partner of Knip; Kaz Ohmae, CEO of CrowdBank; Alexandre Gaillard, CEO and founder of InvestGlass; Prof. Elgar Fleisch of St. Gallen University; and Michael Appenzeller, president and co-founder of FundBase. (See all Speakers here)
Industry experts will have the opportunity to share their thoughts and exchange, while startups will have the chance to get insights from experienced venture capitalists and hear success stories from global fintech entrepreneurs.
Who will attend?
- Top B2B and B2C FinTech companies
- Geographical diversification with Fintech companies from all over the world
- Important regulators
- Global Banks, Insurances and Consulting Firms
- Global FinTech Venture Capital Funds
WORLDWEBFORUM/FinTech, a satellite event part of the wider WORLDWEBFORUM annual conference that will begin on January 28th, is aimed at raising awareness for finance-related topics and providing the foundation for helping build a fast growing fintech industry.
“The digital revolution of the financial industry is in full swing and will change client experience and processes forever,” Jan Schoch, founding partner and CEO of Leonteq – Co-Organizer of WORLDWEBFORUM/FinTech, said in a statement.
“Swiss talent and entrepreneurship have great potential to drive FinTech innovation in both B2B and B2C.”
8 Reasons to attend:
- You can connect with potential business partners and representatives of regulatory bodies
- Meet top-notch FinTech companies of the major FinTech hubs
- Active positioning in front of specific and highly relevant stakeholders in FinTech
- Visibility among a qualified audience
- Contribute to the development of the global Fintech sector
- Embed innovations into your own company
- Exchange with international opinion leaders in the FinTech area
- Networking platform to generate new business leads
The Worldwebforum/Fintech is an exklusive invitation-only conference. However, Fintechnews.ch readers get the opportunity to buy tickets at a 10% discount with the personal code: D266865.