Swiss companies have now access to the most automated, paperless purchase-to-pay solution in Europe offering seamless integration with all ERPs.
Yooz, an international provider of intelligent P2P software announces the launch of its automated, cloud-based accounts payable (AP) solution in Switzerland.
The company is dedicated to making an intelligent, automated P2P automation solution easy and affordable for all businesses in Switzerland, regardless of size, industry and volume of documents. Our P2P software seamlessly integrates with all ERP package (Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Exact and NetSuite) currently on the market.
Micropole, Spartoo and Adopte Un Mec already chose Yooz to automate their AP processes and benefit from the expertise of the rich and vibrant Yooz ecosystem Serial, Uneo and Codalis.
Financial intelligence accessible to all businesses in Switzerland.
Yooz is a global leader in automating purchasing, accounting and financial workflows. 200,000 users and 4,000 customers rely on our solutions to automate their P2P processes in France, Germany, the US, Latin America, the UK, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, and in 30 more countries around the world.
What makes our solutions such a success?
- Yooz is the smartest solution with the ability to automate more than 80% of supplier invoices. How? The solution combines Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning with the power of Big Data, to capitalise on the processing experience of over 1 million vendors and more than 250 million documents.
- Yooz is hosted in the cloud. Our “all-inclusive” monthly subscription model offers unparalleled automation of financial workflows.
- Yooz combines the most sophisticated and powerful technologies with the utmost simplicity, leveraging AI, Deep Learning and Big Data.
The Covid-19 pandemic highlights the critical importance of digital to drive growth
For many administrative and financial managers, paperless is both the future and vital to their interests. But, there’s a stumbling block: fear of launching into a project that could be tough, costly andrisky—or so they think.
Yooz’ answer is to transform AP automation into an easy-to-use and affordable solution
The pandemic is a wake-up call. Finance departments must take decisive action and optimize their accounting processes to save time and money. Digitizing these processes enables them to achieve precisely these objectives:
- Eliminates the need for paper
- Reduces the cost per invoice by up to 70%
- Cuts processing time from weeks to days
- Full mobile functionality: ability to process AP documents from anywhere, anytime
- Ends the loss of paper documents
- Friction-free relationships with suppliers
- Complete strategic visibility on business spending
- Smart fraud detection
- And much more…
Micropole, the international consulting and innovative technologies group, relies on Yooz’s unique and powerful solution to process 10,000 annual supplier invoices. Employees are enthusiastic and rightly so: by immediately eliminating some of the most time-consuming and tedious tasks (data entry, filing, search and more) while providing visible results quickly, the accounting teams can keep on working while maintaining good relations with suppliers.
This disruptive solution offers an exceptional level of efficiency, simplicity and implementation. It allows every company to benefit from the most sophisticated technologies in the best conditions of accessibility.
Its end-to-end service runs entirely in the cloud and covers all the P2P process, so companies can easily and seamlessly capture, manage, and process financial documents without up-front investment. Moreover, it integrates natively with more than 250 accounting software and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions including BOB 50, Microsoft, SAP, WinBooks, Oracle and Exact. It boasts the “Designed for NetSuite” label, a program designed for partners in NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Developer Network
Speaking on the Switzerland launch, Magali Michel, Director of Yooz, said:
“in the current crisis, companies are clear about the need for digital tools, not only for service continuity, but also to free up accounting and finance teams from repetitive, tedious and low value-added tasks. Yooz is the perfect solution for this market, which is one of the very first to have adopted e-invoicing legislation. Our solutions are designed for companies in this “new era” that we are building together.”